21 August 2011

BACK HOME!

Hello lovelies. Sorry for my absence in the last few weeks. I had a 3 week blogcation and I enjoyed the Portugese Style Vibes. It was a perfect trip with loads of things to remember. Today I'd love to give you a few sneak peak pics and I hope you will enjoy them. I must admit I really missed you while I was away but on the other hand it was great to enjoy the summer without blogging. Do you know that feeling???

Later this week I will continue my normal blogging schedule with loads of inspiration from Britain to Brasil and everything in between in the world. Have a lovely week and talk soon!
PS. Tomorrow I will also unveil the winner of the Kelly Hoppen give-away so please stay tuned!

images: Lise for Urban Style Vibes*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs