10 November 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN...SHANGHAI (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)


Good Morning friends. Today we go on a trip to Shanghai. I've never been to this place but if I look at those stunning pictures I think I will plan a trip soon! This is the former Palace Hotel facing Shanghai's waterfront. It's one of the oldest hotels and the Swatch Group recently restored it. And this is the result. I love the clean but cosy athmosphere. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!





via: Wallpaper

1 comment:

Carole said...

I haven't been to Shanghai yet Lise and this hotel might go into my little black book. Not sure about that roof top bar though. I get vertigo just looking at the photograph.
Hope you're well my lovely.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs