13 May 2011

THIS SUMMER: PORTUGAL BOUND



Hello friends. I'm just back from my trip in the Caribbean so it's time to plan my next trip for this year. This summer we are planning a trip to Portugal. I do visit Lisbon for a few days and I think I would love to stay in the beautiful Fontana Park Hotel. Since its 2007 debut, the minimalist-chic Fontana Park has already racked up impressive awards (Best Interior Design: Rooms and Bathrooms, at the European Hotel Design Awards). Besides Lisbon we will visit the Alentejo region in the south west of Portugal. We will stay for a few days in the house shown above but we are still looking for great places to visit.

Q. DO YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHERE TO STAY IN LISBON AND ALENTEJO? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR TIPS/IDEAS?


4 comments:

Martina said...

Wow that looks like a great place. Can you tell me where this is? Is it in Alentejo??

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I'm so envious! We were in Portugal a few years ago and I especially LOVED Lisbon! I could tell you about neighborhoods but I don't have a great hotel tip - sorry! If you want more info on neighborhoods let me know!

Filipa Figueira said...

I'm Portuguese, living in Lisbon and born at Alentejo!! :) I think you will love this country! :)

If you want some ideas, please give me your email, so I can tell you good things :)

Mariana said...

Hi Lise
I am also Portuguese and I am a fellow blogger.
I live in Lisbon and would be more than happy to give you a few hints and pointers. Drop me a line!
Best,
Mariana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs