2 December 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR #3

Hi friends! How are you today. Did you already bought your X-Mas cards? I hope not. It's so easy to create simple, stylish cards that are very personal too. I found these letter stamp cards at Trendenser the lovely blog of Frida Berglund. The idea is pretty easy and you can variate in text and colors according to your own taste. I love this idea. What about you?

Q. Do you know a good website where I can buy these wooden letter stamps?

image: Frida Berglund for Trendenser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs