1 December 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR #1


Hi friends, how are you? When I saw the calendar today I noticed that it's already December 1, 2010. Let's count down to Christmas. OMG it's only 23 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes. Did you already buy your presents, planned your X-mas diner and bought your new glitter and glamour outfit? In the next weeks I will try to inspire you with some pre-X-Mas inpspiration with this virtual Advent Calendar.Advent calendars are used to count or celebrate the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas. Some calendars are strickly relegious but I will show you the Urban Style Vibes* way of celebrating X-Mas.

Todays inspiration comes from the Dutch magazine VT Wonen
To decorate your X-Mas table, combine different white cups and plates on your table. As long as you keep it in white with a little touch of color this will be a very special table. Not too chic but stylish anyway.


Q. HOW DO YOU DECORATE YOUR X-MAS TABLE? I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!



1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi Lise, I haven't bought a thing yet despite putting gift guides on the blog:-)
My table decorations could do with an update so I'm on the lookout for inspiration. Hint Hint.
Lots of Love. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs