29 November 2010

BABY CAFE TOKYO

Tokyo Baby Cafe
My dear friends across the globe? How are you???? Did you enjoyed your (long) (thanksgiving) weekend? I just had a wonderful weekend. We had my brother and sister in law here for diner and on Saturday we did some shopping here in Rotterdam. And today I have my day off but I'm feeling guilty. Guilty that I was not able to blog as much as I would love to. I couldn't find the energy and inspiration to do so. Do you know this feeling? Today I went out to a lovely cafe in Rotterdam. I had a good cup of coffee and I took the time to write and read. It was a great moment and I found lots of new inspiration for you. So don't be affraid. I'll be back! Todays inspiration comes from Japan. Tokyo based designer studio Nendo created the Tokyo Baby Cafe. This is a child-friendly cafe in Aoyama. This place was designed especially for parents with small children.  It includes plenty of toys, books and other thinks to keep parents and their children busy. It also offers the practical things such as nursing/diaper stations.


Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA? DO YOU HAVE SIMILAR PLACES IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Tokyo Baby Cafe























images via Baby Cafe Tokyo

3 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

looks like a cool place for families to go :) i don't have any kiddos myself so i am not sure if there are any places like this around us ~ but hopefully so!

JOE. D said...

I don't think I've seen a more stylish kid-friendly cafe. That oversized couch is so fun!!!

Punto Reves said...

Looks like the perfect hangout for me and my baby!!!! Nothing like it around here though, too bad...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs