8 November 2010

X-MAS INSPIRATION PART 1

Good Morning! Welcome to the new week! How was your weekend? I had a wonderful relaxed weekend. I had time to read all your blogs and sweet comments. Thank you so much for all your kind words and inspiration. I love it!! In only 7 weeks from now it's Christmas. Can you imagine? It still feels long away but you know, time flies when havin fun. Today I'd like to share the first holiday season inspiration with you. This is the lovely Finnish brand Iittala. I love their philosophy: 'against throwawayism'  and that means the desings are timeless!
I'm currently collecting a new series of plates and cups of this brand but I would love to add this seasonal range to my collection.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS COLLECTION?


images via Iittala

1 comment:

Carole said...

They are beautiful Lise. Love them. I'm getting unusually excited about Christmas this year. Not really like me at all.
BTW can't wait for the tote bag to arrive. I've got a couple of bloggers get-togethers coming up and they will be so impressed!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs