9 November 2010

ORCHID FLOWER POWER

The days are getting shorter and it's getting colder outside. It's autumn here in Holland and that's exactly the time of the year that I start to create some extra warmth inside my interior. Today I bought these lovely orchids. They are so colorful and charming. At this stage I'm not sure where to put them but the pink ones do pretty well on the white wall and so do the white ones against the oyster wall.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU LIKE ORCHIDS?
images: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

2 comments:

JOE. D said...

Lise .. they are lovely. And the pots too. Oh, and the NZ house post (which I somehow missed??) is definately my kind of home.

It's funny you are starting the cold weather just when we are starting our hot weather. I have missed the sun, just as I'm sure you've missed the cold.

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs