20 November 2010

A WEEKEND WITH LOVE...(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

My dear friends, thank you for visiting Urban Style Vibes* this week. Your lovely comments made me realize that the blogworld is so hearthwarming. And I have the feeling that I know many of you by now although we haven't met in real life yet. Wouldn't that be a great idea to meet with a group of bloggers one day in Amsterdam, Sydney, NYC, Stockholm or even Vancouver? 

Q. Blogger meetings across the globe. What do you think of this  idea? 
In the meantime I wish you a wonderful weekend. Enjoy to the max and love your friends and family. I'm inspired by this lovely new canvases from Made by Girl. You can order these affordable prints here.

See you back on Monday!
print via madebygirl

2 comments:

Frida said...

I´d love to join you!

... said...

Hi Frida! It would be great to do the first: 'Meet the Bloggers' event in Stockholm and have you there! I will send you a DM to explain my idea! Timing will be next summer. Maybe a Midsummer bloggernight in Stockholm?

XO

Lise M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs