18 September 2010

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!


My dear friends! Happy weekend! What are your plans? My weekend is relaxed. I will meet with my friends and I will do some shoppng. Today I already did some shopping and I had a wonderful Latte Machiato in the new Urban Espresso Bar here in Rotterdam. This is a new spot in town and although it was my first visit I've no doubt I will be back soon. What a treat!!

AND THE WINNER IS....

I would like to thank you all who entered the Urban Style Vibes* give away. Unfortunately I could only choose one winner. To  do so I used Radom Number Generator, so here is the winner of the lovely Apartment Therapy book: Rosalinde from Happy Ever After.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!
Please contact me to claim your prize by September 29th.  I'd like to thank all who participated in this give-away! Don't forget to enter the new give away that is running till the end of September.


PS. I'm playing around with my blog design these days. The header above is not the final one that I've chosen but it gives you an impression of how Urban Style Vibes* will undergo the metamorphosis. Please let me know your thoughts!! I would love to hear your comments and feedback for the redesign of this blog.
image by UEB

4 comments:

Lila said...

You know I love shopping with my Mr.! Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Unknown said...

Mmmm those coffees look delicious:-)

Enjoy your weekend!

Wendy said...

my favorite pass time -- cappucino!! here's proof!!

http://desire2decorate.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-sweet-saturday-cupcakes.html

Sarah Klassen said...

Those coffees look delicious!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs