17 September 2010

SWEDISH HOME LOVE

Am I dreaming or is this true? No I'm not dreaming, this stunning Swedish home  at Värmdö-Vindö coast. is for sale here. This waterfront villa a little above my budget;-) but I'd love to share this beauty with you today. This is really a piece of art betwean heaven, earth and the mountains in Sweden. And guess what? You also get free panaromic seaview. Dream on Lise....

Q. What do you think about this Swedish retreat?



imagine a wine storage room like this.....





image source: Skepsholmen

4 comments:

designchic said...

How fun is this house, and that view...stunning!!

Punto Reves said...

I'll keep dreaming with you Lise... I'd love to buy it, airlift it and set it somewhere on the caribbean. It's nice to dream though!!! Happy weekend to you!!!
Natalia

Tina said...

I think it looks amazing. Don´t know if I could live that way, but it for sure sweeps you of your feets!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous! And the website you found this on is out of this world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs