30 September 2010

STUNNING CHAIRS

Today I'm impressed by these stunning white Panton Chairs from design label VitraFirst designed in 1959 and finally produced in 1967, Vernor Panton's famous chair was a cantilevered, one-piece design that went through many iterations as plastics technology evolved. In the 1990s, Panton worked with Vitra to produce a more affordable polypropylene version of the chair that costs around $260. These chairs are perfect to combine with modern or romantic styles.


I would love to buy at least one of these chairs for my home office.


Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE CHAIRS?










image via: Apartment therapy, Dwelling Gawker, Living Etc, Metropolitan Home

4 comments:

Christina said...

YES these chairs are divine!!! Love 'em

Tina said...

I love The Panton chair and if I were you I wouldn´t hesitate about it. Go find one:)!
Happy weekend!

Kellie Collis said...

They are refreshing to the eye! Have a great weekend, Kellie xx

Sarah Klassen said...

I think the chairs are fabulous! I would love to have some in my house one day...

thank you so much for your comment the other day, hope you are having a fabulous weekend --

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs