29 September 2010

HOME & LIVING TRADESHOW AMSTERDAM.. (Via Urban Style Vibes*)

Hello friends Fall has arrived here too - and I could not be happier today with that because the new decorating season has just started in my head. Last Monday I visited the Home&Living Tradeshow: Woonbeurs in Amsterdam. And I'm happy to share the next finds of lovely Dutch brands and design inspiration with you
Clean sheets and white tones from Dutch designer Jan des Bouvrie


Amazing design bathroom items by Dutch designer Marike


I'm lovin this Chairless design item from Vitra. You don't need to take your chair anymore. Just try this yourself in the park or on the beach.

If you are looking for a divine wallpaper these wallpapers from Studio Ditte are the perfect choice. On this tradeshow they launched a new wall paper with cars. (see below)

And to finish this post I would love to share some fresh, young Dutch designer pieces with you.


What is Holland without bikes;-)


images by Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs