13 September 2010

UMBRELLA LOVE


My dear friends! Happy Monday! How was your day? Was it a good one? Or do you need some inspiration? Todays inspiration comes from Oz. Aren’t these market umbrellas exciting?  I love the fact too that the designer from OEKE made them easily interchangeable, so if you bore of one style, you can use the same frame and swap out the cover for another.  The collection comes with coordinating pillows and table runners too.  Check out the full collection here.


images: OEKE

7 comments:

Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

These umbrellas are beautiful! Love the colors! xo

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Gorgeous colors! Love it!

Jen said...

I've never seen square umbrellas before. So, so cool!!

Jen said...

I've never seen square umbrellas before. So, so cool!!

JOE. D said...

Wow .. I just found this post and wanted to say a big THANKS for featuring my OEKE umbrellas. And Ludmilla, Leslie & Jen - thanks for your nice comment. I'm feeling quite chuffed (-:

... said...

@ Ludmilla: Me too, they are just gorgeous!

@ Leslie: So true!

@ Jen: Same with me!

@ Linda: Your umbrella's are just gorgeous. Not only do I love them but also my readers as you can see. Do you also sell these lovely umbrella's in Europe? I can't wait to see them here!

@ all: Thank you so much for your sweet comments. You girls made me smile today:-)

JOE. D said...

I would love to sell them everywhere - but for now, only Australia. Will let you know if I manage to get them offshore. THANKS again (-:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs