29 September 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS: INSPIRATION BOARD (via Urban Style Vibes*)

As I told you last week I would love to create the perfect inspiration board to express what Urban Style Vibes* is all about. Here are my first steps in creating the perfect moodboard. But I need your help!

1. I started with a plain canvas board.

2. I've collected some of my favourite images and colors

3. Find some inspiration!

Q. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MY INSPIRATION BOARD? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Here are some of my latest finds when it comes to awesome inspiration boards.

I found this eye-candy framed inspiration board via Vintage Mint 

And what about this one in the latest copy of VTWonen, what a clever idea to create a 'home' inspiration board. 

And what about this digital inspiration board from designer Diane Bergeron?

And don't forget these images below from with inspiration boards from the lovely home designer Shannon Fricke








images Lise M for Urban Style Vibes*

1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi Lise. I think the best moodboards are the ones that are constantly changing. Put on it only the things that you absolutely love and every now and then take it all down and start again. I'm sure it's going to look fab whatever you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs