27 September 2010

BLUE LOVIN' MONDAY (via Urban Style Vibes*)

Good afternoon my friends. How was your weekend? Did you enjoyed it? My weekend was divine. We had a great mussels party with our friends and the rest of the weekend was so relaxed. We had time for eachother and we did some organizing of our balcony which was obviously necessary...Anyway it's Monday again! Let's start the week with some Monday blues. I just came back from the Home & Living tradeshow: Woonbeurs Amsterdam and I would like to share a few images with you. Later this week I will continue posting about my new finds. For me it was the first time to visit this show but I'm pretty sure I will be back next year!

Q. DO YOU LIKE BLUE TONES IN YOUR INTERIOR?

I love the pretty blue wallpaper prints from wallprints in the back, so charming!





images by Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, amazing post! loved the blue & white wallpaper, so chic! and that 1st picture is stunning!

Unknown said...

i would say i'm NOT a 'blue' person - even tho my diningroom is a sort of blue color - so go figure!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

LindsB said...

oh yes, I love blue- its such a beautiful color!

Marina said...

I loooooooooooooooove all blue tones, especially in my bedroom. It gives the room a rustic touch

Anita said...

Wow, lovely images! Thanks for sharing! I would love to visit this tradeshow too!

copywaitress said...

I like some blue details in white interiors - like at these pictures :)

Wendy said...

i like blue but not nautical blue -- i'm liking blue's and green's right now though.

http://desire2decorate.blogspot.com/

Stacey said...

I love these, especially that second one! xx

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that last room...Blue is so in:)
Hugs and kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs