7 March 2011

LET'S GO SHOPPING: GOSTO DESIGN

Happy Monday friends! How are you today? I have so much energy after my morning at the beach. I had a meeting in Noordwijk (at the beach) and decided to enjoy the morning sun and sea. Today it feels like spring in Holland and sorry to bother you with my stories about spring but I simply can't get enough of it. It's time to go out and shop a bit. Are you in for a trip?? I'd like to take Blaricum in Holland. This is Gosto Design (Gosto=I love in Portugese) the lovely (web)shop from Sonia van der Zwaan. She sells lovely home design items at her shop and for those who are not based in Holland. Lucky you she also runs a webshop:-)

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SHOP? DO YOU LIKE IT?






6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this shop and I like Sonia :)
wish it would be a bit closer...haha
happy monday!

Gosto design lifestyle said...

you're all so sweet! I also love my blog friends ;-) thank you very much Lise. Dank je wel! gr. Sonia

vosgesparis said...

It is looking really gorgeous I love those lamps!

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

That looks like a fantastic shop - shame I'm not a little closer and I could pop in!

Charlotta Ward said...

Hello my friend.

Yes this looks like a fun place to browse for sure!
Love that she is carrying some Swedish brands - I spot 'Isaak' in the back there on a wall.. :)

Loving her store furniture. Look like 'self built' items. Gorgeous!

xx Charlotta

Anki said...

Zowel Sonia als haar shop zijn geweldig! De online shop trouwens ook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs