5 March 2011

WELCOME SPRING!

Happy weekend friends! Isn't it a lovely idea that spring is just around the corner. This week the weather in Holland showed us the first signs of spring. I saw some daffodils and crocusses in the field and last but not least I saw the sun together with a blue sky:-) I'm so ready to start with spring. Spring is in the air (or at least in my head...) I hope you are in the same mood. Today I'd like to share some lovely images that I found on the lovely IKEA inspiration blog LivEt Hemma (=Life at Home). Flowers are a great way to bring the first signs of spring in your home.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK? ARE YOU READY FOR SPRING TOO?



2 comments:

Dutch Apple said...

Dankjewel voor je reactie op mijn blog!
Klaar voor de lente? Al weeeeeeeken ;-)
Laat maar komen!

Groetjes!

Arianna said...

Yes I love it! I did a similar post too on my blog....we are obviously inspired by the same thing and are in need of spring :) Hope you had a lovely weekend.... x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs