19 March 2011

HAVE A SPLASHING WEEKEND!

My dear friends! Thanks for your blog silence yesterday. It's good to see that the blogger world is sharing serious thoughts and takes care of the disaster in Japan. To me it feels like we are so far away from this and we cannot do much from here to help all the people in need but on the other hand every donation, every single thought and attention for this natural disaster will help the Japanese to overcome this in the end. 

 Tomorrow it's the 20th of March and the calendar says that we can officially celebrate spring! I'm so happy to see all the green popping out and the sun is sparkling fresh today here so I think I will go out on my bike to make some photo's which I will share with you later this week. I hope you enjoy your time off and find some time to spend with your friends, family and loved ones. Life can be so short so please enjoy every minute you have!

Q. What are your plans for the weekend? 

image: Marie Claire Maison

3 comments:

vosgesparis said...

I had the same plan this morning.. Went out with my bike and camera to shoot some sunny saturday in Amsterdam pictures.. but my battery was all flat at the first shot ;(

But I had a great day .. I went to some industrial antique shops to get some inspiration for my new kitchen walls... And brought a visit to the new Moooi exhibition ;) and bought lots of beautiful organic food in the most beautiful colors I saw in a long time..

L said...

Happy Saturday! I just got back from the DIFFA AIDS Benefit 'Dine by Design' show...So many beautifully designed pieces from great designers... will post pics tomorrow or Monday..
enjoy your weekend!

Glamour Drops said...

Amazing sunny autumn weather for us in Melbourne this weekend {after a cold summer everything is upside down, but then that's par for the course in the world at the moment it seems!}.

So playing in the garden and walking on the beach have been how my weekend has been spent so far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs