27 October 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

So, how did you kicked off your week? Was it a good start? I'm just back home from my retreat to Malaga where I spent a long weekend with my friends and Mr. 

This weekend had all the ingredients I needed:
1. Some sunshine (24 degrees celcius)
2. Great friends around
3. Time to relax
4. An awesome pool party
5. A sea side appartment

Q. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?

PS. Later this week I will share the highlights of Malaga and some images from my trip with you.

image: VTWonen

4 comments:

Wendy said...

looking forward to it!

Punto Reves said...

How about some awesome food!!!!! It's one of the best things about traveling and spending time with friends!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Natalia

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

sounds nice,
love this photo of the room and the wall treatment btw!

Carole said...

Glad you had a good time Lise. Can't wait to see the pictures. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs