12 October 2010

FABULOUS FORMENTERA

So how was your kick off of the new week? Did you had a good one or do you need some inspiration. . Last week I posted about the beautiful nature on this island here. Today I'd love to share my five best finds for Formentera. And although I tried to create a list of the hot hotels of Formentera I ended up with some divine houses  photographed by Jordi Canosa


Q. I'M PLANNING A TRIP TO FORMENTERA NEXT YEAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE TO STAY?


1. Gecko Beach Club (image above) This boutique hotel is just a beauty on the beach. After a Balearic facelift the Sunday Times awarded this hotel in their Top 100 travel destionations for 2010: The Hot 100.

2. Casa Anna
3. Casa Elena
4. Casa Ricardo
5. Casa Pacha
images: Jordi Canosa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

so calming... nice!

Tim said...

Formentera is an absolute gem - the best beaches in the Med with stunning turquoise water and lots of beautiful people. Pretty much everything is accessible by bike.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs