11 October 2010

BUNGALOW


Happy Monday my dears. How are you today? Are you ready to kick-off the new week or do you need some extra inspiration. Well, here you go. Today I'd love to share some images of the Danish store Bungalow with you. At this store, hand-blocked fabrics inspired and created in India meld with Scandinavian minimalism. You can buy scarves, bedding and pillows. If you are in Copenhagen it's definitely worth a visit. But I can imagine if you are reading this on the other side of the world, you might be happy that they also have a wonderful webshop here.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE PATERNS?


via: NYT

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, I love these patterns!

Maria

Diana Mieczan said...

I adore this shop and those pattens are amazing:)
Kisses,sweetie

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous fabric patterns! I'm not sure if I'd be able to really use them in the kitchen. It's too beautiful. Kellie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs