4 October 2010

WHAT DO YOU READ?

My dear blogger friends. Welcome to the new week! This weekend I've spent some time in reading some beautiful magazines. I always love to find new inspiration and share it with you here on Urban Style Vibes*. My inspiration comes from other blogs, browsing the internet and of course some from the 'traditional' magazines. Over time I discovered that I tend to read more online than offline because there is so many choice from beautiful e-zines like Rue, Lonny Magazine etc. But on the other I just love to have the paper version of all these lovely magazines.

Q. WHAT ARE YOUR READING HABITS? AND, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MAGAZINE OR E-ZINE?

Here is my offline reading list from last week:

VT Wonen Beautiful home decor inspiration from the Netherlands. This morning I gave myself a subscription to this lovely magazine

MTC: More Than Classic, a traditional home, style and decor magazine with international inspiration.

Eigen Huis & Interieur: A Dutch magazine with upscale home design and designer classics

Wallpaper*: I bet you know this one: Design Interior Fashion Art and Lifestyle

LivingEtc: Magazine for Modern Living, from the UK

Martha Stewarts' Living The lovely magazine of the US based Martha Stewart

Elle Decoration: A Frech twist home decor magazine with awesome interiors and design inspiration from all over the world.

image: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

6 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

HaHa... I have been ignoring print media for some time now... my oyfriend got me the Italian Vogue and I didnt even have time to browse through it either... I just prefer blogs these days! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

I still prefer reading a interior magazine in fysical form, but for sure also look at the ones online as well!
I read everytning that comes in my way when it comes to interior design and like to vary ever now and then!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Red- British mag...I cant get enough of it:)
Kisses my dear

Wendy said...

I have monthly subsciptions to Canadian House & Home and Style at Home... but other blogs and online magazines have opened up the doors to so many beautiful spaces.

http://desire2decorate.blogspot.com/

Carole said...

Living etc has to be my favourite. Although I have just received a free copy of Elle Decoration through the post and I'm very tempted to get that delivered too. Good marketing or what?

... said...

Thanks for the tips girls! I will include them in my next reading list post!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs