14 October 2010

MOLESKINE FOR IPHONE

Today I'd like to treat you with some big news from Moleskine. You know I'm addicted to their notebooks. I use it every day and I can't do one day without it in my work in the corporate world. But guess what, they just launched Moleskine Folio iPhone Cover. These covers are in the classic Moleskine notebook style with sleek rounded corners, a strong elastic band, and the legendary smooth black cover. Inside there is a protective suede lining and a notebook with plain pages. I think I will pre-order one for my Samsung Galaxy phone.
Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS IDEA?

4 comments:

Andrea Reh said...

So I just discovered that I'm in your blogroll and I am a little bit excited! Thanks heaps for featuring me.

Also - that Moleskine has brought out an iPhone range makes me want to buy one, purely so I can accessorize it!

Andrea X
andreareh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog's new look, Lise! have a nice weekend! xo

Wendy said...

cool, and nice new look!

Happy Weekend!!

... said...

@ Andrea: Thanks for your comment. You make my day!!

@ Ludmilla/Wendy: Enjoy your weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs