21 October 2010

BLOG-CATION



My dear 'huns'. I'm taking a little break, a so called 'Blog-cation'. Today I'm traveling with my Mr. to Malaga in Spain. We will enjoy a relaxed weekend with friends who have moved to this sunny place. I'm so looking forward to this because I'm really tired after a pretty busy week. Anyway I won't leave you alone in the meantime. I'll be back early next week and in between I will have a lovely guest post for you. And of course I will give you and extensive update on my travels when I return. I wish you all a wonderful weekend. I hope you will enjoy it to the max! XO Lise M.

PS. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and e-mails! I love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Have fun and safe travels! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Safe trip and enjoy!!! Will be waiting for pictures! xoxo

JOE. D said...

Have a great time .. a nice restful break and talk when you get back (-:

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really exceptional website!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to discover your website in google
Also I learn much in your Topics really thanks very much i will come daily

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs