3 October 2010

PINK RIBBON BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION


My dear friends, how is your weekend? Do you enjoy the last glimpse of sunshine? I hope you will. Today we will go out for a walk on the beach because the weather is lovely. But before I leave you I would like to draw your attention on the Pin Ribbon Breast Cancer Foundation. As I mentioned earlier on this blog my mother was diagnosed breast cancer earlier this year. Luckily she is doing pretty well after a surgery and after treatment but this good cause needs some support. I just bought this lovely lucky charm bracelet. 50% of the money goes to the foundation. In addition you can show your support while wearing it.If you would like to contribute to this good cause, you can buy some lovely products here
For all the international readers click here to find Pink Ribbon in your country.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS INITIATIVE?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs