My friends, finally here's the weekend!! What a week! It's been super busy at my work in the corporate world so I'm glad to have a few days to relax.
Q. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? DO YOU CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN THIS WEEKEND?
Here in Holland is growing in popularity year but I haven't made any plans for Halloween. However I adore the Halloween pumpkins. Look at the image above that I found on Martha Stewarts website. What a creative idea!
Although I'd love to relax a bit this weekend, here is my list with the plans for the next 3 days:
1. Going out for diner with my Mr. That's tonight:-)
2. Visit the family and celebrate the birthday of our little niece
3. Re-organize my home: get rid of the clutter
4. Baking home-made cookies
5. Work on my plan for my home office
6. Work in progress on my moodboard
image: Martha Stewart