29 October 2010

POST-A-PLATE

So cute, today I fell in love with these super cute sushi plates from Just Noey. All ceramics are created by designer Parul Arora is a London based Illustrator, Animator and Designer with an extensive background in digital design and animation. In the past year she has successfully branched out into hand printed ceramics  to create a range of beautiful and unique tableware. 


Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE PLATES? WOULD YOU EAT SUSHI FROM THESE PLATES?




images via Just Noey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Want them!

xxx
-M-

JOE. D said...

They are almost the best thing I have seen all year. I SO want them.

I would eat sushi, spaghetti or steak - or anything that started with S .. or P .. or M .. (well, you get my drift)!!

Have a great weekend - talk next week (-:

Mariel Torres said...

they have to be the cutest plates i've ever seen... i really want them now!

ECLECchic said...

Very, very nice. Congratulations for your blog, I fall in love with it...

I follow you...
x

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

awww these are awesome!! :))))
i like the last one the best....would be nice to see a postcard from a good friend on a plate...:)))

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

... said...

@ Marcela, Linda, Mariel, Maria and Jen:Thanks for all your sweet comments! You make my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs