28 October 2010

'FEEL FREE IN A TREE' HOTEL

Let's fly up north today to Hangard, Sweden 37 miles south from the arctic circle. This is the recently opened luxury Tree Hotel. The Swedes have eleveated the simple tree-houses into world-class hotel rooms for design-concscious travelers. The motto from the hotel is 'Feel free in a tree', sound brilliant not?There will be 4 different houses available, all with its own distinctive character.  I'd love to stay here for at least 1 night. Preferably in mid-summer;-)
Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CONCEPT? DO YOU HAVE SIMILAR CONCEPTS IN YOUR COUNTRY?



images: Tree hotel

9 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

OMG.. I love these.. amazing....

xxx
CEO

Anonymous said...

Now this is a cool idea. I´d like to spend at least one night there too! Wondering if there is a heater! :-D
There is a similar hotel here in Germany (see here) though not that luxurious.

xxx
-M-

Anonymous said...

last few days our class held a similar talk about this topic and you point out something we have not covered yet, thanks.

- Kris

Wendy said...

wow! wouldn't that be fun for kids and adults alike!!!

Tiina said...

it's pretty impressive but people must be mad to stay there! :)

hope you are doing great my friend!!

Mariel Torres said...

can they be any cooler! i would LOVE to stay in one of those :D

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

That is so unbelievably cool! I love it - if I ever get to your part of the world, I would love to stay in one. Jx

Charlotta Ward said...

Isn't this one just fabulous!?! I love that the exterior is reflective to minimise the impact on the gorgeous surrounding. Almost like an 'invisible' house.. I can only imagine the fright a by-passing bird will have..!! :)

I am determined to stay here at least one night. I'll give you notice and perhaps this can be our first excursion when I move to Sweden. Would be fun!!

Love the new look of your blog and banner by the way! Nice update!

xx C

... said...

@ Charlotta: That sounds like a great plan! It would be awesome to experience this tree hotel and meet up with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs