Hey you all! Here's Gabby from Gypsy*Diaries. Lise asked me to entertain you while she’s enjoying the sunny side with chilled cocktails, delicious tapas and latin nights and I’m really excited to be guest blogging at Urban Style Vibes*!
My best friend Sophie sent me an email the other day with her itinerary for her around the world tour. She’s been saving up for a few years and now she is finally making her dream come true. I can’t say I’m not (SUPER!!!) jealous but her itinerary made me think of my possible world tour as well. Where would I go? What would I do have I been granted the time and money?
1. New York – because I’m dying to go for ages!
2. Mexico – because I wanna swim with dolphins and dive with sharks
3. Rio de Janiero – because everyone needs to see the real carnival at least once
4. Buenos Aires – because I wanna dance tango in a late night shack
5. Sydney – because I wanna learn how to surf
6. Bali – Because I can already smell the flowers (And yeah… I loved Eat Pray Love! J)
7. Singapore – because this is where east meets west, culture meets technology
8. Japan – because I wanna sing karaoke at the source
9. Dubai – because I wanna see what man can make out of sand dunes
10. India – because after all these travelling I will need to relax and reflect on my life
How about you? Fancy a trip around the world? Where would you go? J