11 February 2011

I'M THRILLED!!!

Hello everyone! How are you? What are your plans for the weekend? It's Friday evening and my weekend has just started. I'm home alone because the Mr. is traveling so I have some to wrap up the week with you. I'm so exited today! After the announcement of the 'Meet the Blogger' event last week here it's a kind of roller coaster...Guess what: I received a lot of e-mails with ideas for the program, the goodie bag and a lot of international and Dutch bloggers already confirmed their attendance. A lovely key-note speaker has confirmed her attendance.The Facebook page is up and running and attracks new followers and some lovely bloggers already posted the initiative on their own blog. Thank you so much!! It means THE WORLD TO me. It's already a great honour to me to meet you all in the virtual world but I guess it will be a real treat to meet you all in person in Amsterdam where we can enjoy the blogger vibes 'live'. Next week I will inform you about the program and special guest. So please stay tuned and spread the word.

Q. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE PROGRAM, SPONSORS, GOODIE BAGS OR ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! YOUR INPUT IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that sounds like great news Lise. Please let me know if you need some help with the organisation of the event.

XO

Sarah @Sarahhome

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

So exciting. Something fun to look forward to!

Studio LOFF said...

Ik ben erbij!!! Leuk idee. Ga zo het logo op mn eigen blog plaatsen!

Mocht je hulp nodig hebben met de organisatie, geef een gil :-)

Groetjes,
Natascha xoxo

... said...

@ Natascha: Thx! Erg leuk dat je er bij bent! Houd de site in de gaten voor het programma en updates.

XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs