14 February 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN THE SWISS ALPS....(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)


Hello Darlings! If you are a frequent reader of my blog you know how much I love to travel. Today I stumbled upon the perfect place for a winter journey. This is truly a stunning hotel located in the Swiss Alps. The Whitepod is the idea of Swiss-born Sofia de Meyer. It's a unique and eco-friendly hotel concept. Set amid the majestic Swiss Alps with stunning views of Lake Geneva. The 15 pods are designed to mingle with the nature around.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE?



images  via: Whitepod

3 comments:

Eigentumswohnung Wiesbaden said...

Beatyfull view and nice pods.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

That looks spectacular! It reminds me of the Ice Hotels except maybe warmer? I would be in heaven on a trip there.

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

These look amazing and certainly belie what is inside! I could definitely holiday in one of those.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs