14 February 2011

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED...

Happy Valentine's day to all of you! I hope you're having a romantic one. Wheter you celebrate it or not. Life is too short not to mention it. So to me every day is one to celebrate with your loved ones and friends. It's never too late or to early to say that you love them. So this past weekend I went on baking a HEART Cake. Nothing special but I had a lot of fun making it. I usually do not post about cooking here on Urban Style Vibes* but I want to make an exception to that rule. Here is the guide on how you make your own heart cake:
1. Mix 200 gram butter
2. Mix the butter with the cakemix, 3 eggs and a little milk
3. Put the 'dough' in the heart
4. Bake it for 60 minutes in the oven
5. Pimp the cake with candy hearts 

And last but not least. Enjoy the cake!!!!

images: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*
first image via  Sarah and Bendrix 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs