18 February 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Happy Friday friends! Are you ready to celebrate the weekend? What are your plans? My weekend is busy with lovely things. I will continue to work on the program for the Meet the Blogger event  in Amsterdam. I'm still searching for some brands that want to contribute to the event either as a sponsor or as part of the goodie bag. Please let me know if you have any tips, your help is always welcome and you know, together we will make it a great event this summer! 

Before I kick of the weekend I'd like to treat you with these amazing images from an old 'Marine look' fisherman home that I found on the lovely blog from Charlotta Ward in Sydney. See you back on Monday!!
I'd love to have a terrace like this....
And what about a bedroom by the sea...
Via: Kilde: le journal de la Maison

1 comment:

rcarpenterisrael said...

this seems like a perfect place to spend a summer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs