3 February 2011

HALLWAYS: ECLECTIC STYLE


I'm looking for inspiration to pimp my hallway. In my continious search on the internet I found some great eclectic style examples from Graham Moss,  This talented designer has a portfolio that includes interior decorating and design, set decorating, fine art, styling and even upholstery design.  One look at his work and it is clear how it all comes together to create eclectic and exciting style for your home.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ECLECTIC STYLE?



images: Graham Moss

4 comments:

JOE. D said...

I love the first one - but without the plates. Not sure why, but really dislike them. Everything else looks good though.

And the yellow one too (-:

Tina said...

Eclectic is totally me and you are showing several inspirational photos in this post!
Also, thanks for the information about the blogger event. Feeling a little bit sad you´ve moved the whole thing to Amstedam, but wish you all luck!
Of course I´ll put it out at Komma hem as soon as you have more in details!
Happy weekend!
Hugs!

Carole said...

I love all of the silhouettes with the touches of pink. Girly but not too girly.
Have a lovely weekend Lise. xx

... said...

@ Tina Thank you so much! I promise you we will have a Meet the Blogger in Stockholm later this year! Let's discuss what would be a good timing for such an event in Stockholm. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

XO

Lise M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs