9 February 2011

BLUE & WHITE INSPIRATION

Hi blogfolks! How are you today? It's still winter here in Holland. But in the meantime I'm dreaming of a lazy summer day. Let's spent some time in Greece today. Cavo Tagoo is a unique luxury hotel near Chora of Mykonos, built into an impressive natural cliffside. With its luxurious barefoot chic aesthetic, its distinctive architecture, versatile services, and respect for traditional elements, Cavo Tagoo unfolds as an unparalleled experience.



I just love all the blue details combine with white. What a good combination! It matches with the color of the sea.




Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE IN GREECE?

5 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Lise, so beautiful. I normally spend my holidays trudging up mountains or bouncing around in trucks but I love the thought of staying somewhere like this and lounging around in white linen kaftans. If only....

Charlotta Ward said...

Lise what a wonderful place!
I have only been to Greece twice but it's one country I really want to explore more when I return to Europe. I just love their simple architecture and striking blue/white combos.

This place looks amazing and I love how each apartment has its own 'pool balcony' - what a brilliant idea.

Thanks for your email. I will definitely include the event in a post soon. Perhaps when a little more detail in regards to the programme has been confirmed?

Hugs

xx Charlotta

Unknown said...

relaxing colour palette... beutiful interiors, Lise :)

Tina said...

Must be heaven on earth. That rich blue water, OMG! The colors are som typical for Greece. Lovely!
Ps. Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet comment:)!
Lot sof love from Sweden

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

The colours are so soothing and calming. I am going to have a little mid morning dream about this place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs