4 February 2011

TREAT YOURSELF WEEKEND (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

Happy weekend friends! I hope you are ready for a good weekend to treat yourself. To inspire you i'd like to give you 4 tips. I will share what I did today to treat myself. I had a day off from my work in the corporate world and I decided to make the most of it.

1. I started with a good coffee and apple cake at one of my favourite places in Rotterdam. De Machinist. It's a restored factory with a great industrial but elegant interior.
2. I treated myself with a new fragrance. I bought L'instant from Guerlin

3. I bought some new Rituals candles for my diner table
4

images: different sources
Q. WHAT WILL YOU DO THIS WEEKEND TO TREAT YOURSELF?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs