5 February 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN....THE CARIBEAN (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

My dear friends, how is your weekend so far? In my search for a new travel destination I stumbled upon this  French website. This villa is located in the Caribean at the bay of Marigot. Deocrated by the french interior designer Christian Liaigre this villa is a real treat for the eye. Take me away as soon as possible;-)







I jsut love the simplicity of this bungalow with a view. 
Q. What do you think of this retreat?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there right now! Do you know if this place is available?

XO

Jenny

Juxtaposition Design said...

I love the simple white hotel room accented with the bright green/blue art pieces. Perfect!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

looks pretty close to perfect as a holiday destination in my eyes.

LINDA from OEKE said...

My pleasure Lovely Lise!! Looks great. Did you still need the one with the date on it?

Hope lots of people turn up - wish I could come too (-:

Urban Style Vibes said...

Thanks Linda! Yes I'd love to have the logo with the date and location. I will drop you an e-mail too!

XO

Lise M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs