5 February 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN....THE CARIBEAN (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

My dear friends, how is your weekend so far? In my search for a new travel destination I stumbled upon this  French website. This villa is located in the Caribean at the bay of Marigot. Deocrated by the french interior designer Christian Liaigre this villa is a real treat for the eye. Take me away as soon as possible;-)







I jsut love the simplicity of this bungalow with a view. 
Q. What do you think of this retreat?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there right now! Do you know if this place is available?

XO

Jenny

Juxtaposition Design said...

I love the simple white hotel room accented with the bright green/blue art pieces. Perfect!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

looks pretty close to perfect as a holiday destination in my eyes.

JOE. D said...

My pleasure Lovely Lise!! Looks great. Did you still need the one with the date on it?

Hope lots of people turn up - wish I could come too (-:

... said...

Thanks Linda! Yes I'd love to have the logo with the date and location. I will drop you an e-mail too!

XO

Lise M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs