26 February 2011

MY BEDROOM MAKE-OVER

Hello everyone, happy weekend! Excuse me for my absence this week. My life has been busy, hectic in the past couple of days but I'm glad to be back here because I have a lot of news to share with you. Tomorrow I will give you an update about the 'Meet the Blogger' event. Today I'd love to share my recent bedroom make-over with you. Last week I told you that I've won the wonderful the Yumeko Bedlinnen set. I shared the first images with you. And now I'm proud to show you how it looks like in my own bedroom. I love the clean white sheets. The cushions are from the new H&M Home collection. I think they add a great touch of marine-look to the room. The side lamps are from IKEA. It's great to see that with little changes, and a limited budget you can create a new atmosphere in your bedroom. It feels so fresh and brand new.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY NEW BEDROOM? DO YOU LIKE IT? 


images: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

2 comments:

Isabella@isabellawashere said...

Wow, what a lovely bedroom!! Thanks for sharing!

Isabella

Carole said...

I love it Lise. So light and fresh. Have a lovely, lovely weekend. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs