Help! As I told you last week I'm preparing the restyling of my home office. However, at this moment I'm a bit stuck in the middle. I'm in doubt what to choose and how to continue so I would love to ask for your help before I start. This is the room now: 1.80m x 5.00m The window is 1.20 x 1.80. The room has a wooden floor and I would love to keep it like that. On the right hand side of the room (when you enter it) there is a big closet.
My ideas so far:
1. Buy a new desk Q. Any suggestions for a design like but affordable desk?
2. Find a lovely curtain e.g. Marimekko design to bring in some colour
3. Paint one wall in a different color. Q Which one?
4. Add some shelves on the wall
5. Add a moodboard to give this room a human touch.
Please note that this remake needs to be done on a budget, since I've just bought a new car and we are planning a trip to Japan so my budget for this summer is almost spent;-)
Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts with me! You are so kind and you give me lots of inspiration every day!!