23 April 2010

10 Things that make me happy!

Part of the Award that I received from Carole I need to mention the 10 things that make me happy:-)
Here you go, the things are mentioned in undefined order.

The sun

The sun is always fascinating. It give warmth, energy and most of the time a lot of fun for everyone.

2. Travel the world


I love to explore new place, new cultures and new people. It's always a treat to travel the world and get back home with new inspiration.



3. A good cup of coffee


In the morning I'm just an addict. I need a cup of good (Starbucks) coffee. I prefer a Tall Skinny Latte.






4. Blogging
I started blogging almost a year ago. And I'm so happy to do so. It enables me to write down my thoughts, it brings me a lot of new worldwide friendship and inspiration.
image: Madebygirl


5. Friends and family


My friends and family are the most important to me. I try to spent as much time as possible, especially during the weekend, with them.

6. Running
In 2005 I ran the NYC Marathon and since then I'm addicted to running.




My car
My car is my best friend to travel around in the Netherlands.


My bike
My bike is my best friend to travel the city of Rotterdam


Reading
I love to read as much as possible, magazines, books e-zines, blogs it all makes me happy during the day.

Q. What do you think of this list?

By the way, have a wonderful, sunny weekend!!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Great list Lise. Didn't realise you were so sporty.
Have a great weekend.
Carole x

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

That is a pretty spectacular list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs