23 April 2010

Home Office part III


My sweethearts, how is your weekend? Do you enjoy the spring season in your country? I certainly do!
Last weeks I told you about my home office restyling and you gave me some wonderful tips to change my roon. However I changed my plan and started to redecorate my living with some bookshelves. (pohoto's will follow shortly when they hang on the wall:-). But the good news is that I think that I have found the desk that I want: It's from West Elm, the Parsons collection;  it's simply, it's stylish and small.


Q. Do you know if you can buy this in Europe? Please let me know!



via: Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

... said...

I just found some lovely home office inspiration here:
http://www.fromtherightbank.com/2010/06/plans-for-the-office-are-coming-together/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs