26 April 2010

Garden to Go

My lovely readers, did you had a good weekend? Today I have my regular day off and I'm planning to work on my balcony since I have 'balcony fever'. This means that I want to have my balcony ready for the summer as soon as possible. Do you know this feeling??


Maybe I will end up with a balcony like this. I love the Bacsac concept and the good news is that they sell them in my hometown now!! This afternoon I will take my bike and see what it's all about!


And when we decide to move, we can easily take our garder with us. What a wonderful idea!




Q: Do you have experience with these Bacsacs? Please let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs