My dears! Many of you asked me for an update and images from our trip to Madrid last weekend. My mother and I had a lovely long weekend together and I'm so happy to share the first images and stories with you.
Whenever the wheater is fine Madrilenos will from all across the city gather here to stroll. And look the sun is unveiling the first green leaves in the trees.
The parks in Madrid are already for of beautiful yellow Narcices:-)
Me in Madrid;-)
10 things to do in Madrid:
1. Eat a bocadillo (sandwich) con Jamon Iberico (Spanish ham) in a traditional Spanish bar
2. Walk as much as you can to enjoy the city as much as possible
3. Take a colourful Sunday stroll in the green heart of Madrid: Parque del Buon Retiro
4. Shop till you drop in Salamanca
5. Enjoy the beatiful Plaza Mayor and Plaza Santa Ana
6. Take a Mojito in the Penthouse Bar
7. Visit Zara Home and Habitat in the neighbourhood of Calle de Goya
8. Visit the Museum: Reina Sofia (you can view the Guernica from Picasso) and the Prado are free of charge on Saturday and/or Sunday
9. Try to learn some Spanish words and meet the beautiful Madrilenos
10. Just fall in love with this city and come back as soon as you can:-)