5 April 2010

Easter, easter, easter

Oh my dears, we are lucky here in Holland with another day off. They call it second Easter day. I'm so happy! We have a lovely weekend. My fiance and I went to the Boymans van Beuningen museum yesterday here in the city of Rotterdam and after that we had a wonderful diner at the recently opened Harbour Club in the park. We had a wonderful fish dish with a good bottle of Moet Rose Champagne.  Every day is a day to celebrate life and love:-)

PS. Love the turqoise shutters above. It feels like summer already:-)

2 comments:

Carole said...

Might have to go out and buy some turquoise paint!!
Happy Easter Monday Lise. xoxo

... said...

Hi Carole, Sounds like a cool plan to go out and paint, but first I will start with my home office now:-)

XO

Lise

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs