10 March 2011

MEET THE BLOGGER EVENT UPDATE

My dear friends. It's time for a 'Meet the Blogger' Amsterdam event update. First of all I would like to thank you for all your lovely e-mails, tweets and other messages. It seems that you all like the idea of a 'get together' meeting. It's so funny to see that we have daily contacts in the virtual world but we've never been able to meet eachother. Last week Holly Becker from Decor8 and I have been busy to finalize the program and hunt for a good location in the center Amsterdam to host the event and I think we will be able announce the location by the end of March (I'm so exited!).

In addition we found a lovely new sponsor in VT Wonen who will be an official partner of the event. We are very proud to have them on board!

PS. Thanks to our lovely sponsors we can announce now that there will be NO registration fee for the event. However you will have to sign up to join the event to make sure that there is enough room for all of you. Read more information about the event here. This page will be updated weekly so please stay tuned!

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE EVENT LINE UP SO FAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

5 comments:

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

Geweldig! wat een super sponsoren heb je al gevonden. Ik kijk er enorm naar uit.

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

Geweldig! wat een super sponsoren heb je al gevonden. Ik kijk er enorm naar uit.

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

This is the first type of blogger event I've heard of that is free to attend! I hope I'll be able to go even more so now! Thank yo!

Sara Luxe Vida said...

Sounds great! Have just started writing my own blog and would love to learn so much from other fellow bloggers!!

Anna G. said...

Great initiative!! I just signed up for the event on facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs