22 March 2011

MEET THE BLOGGER EVENT REGISTRATION

My dear friends. I need to share some news with you! We have found a very special location for the Meet the Blogger event. It's Hotel V in Amsterdam.

This urban design hotel is the perfect fit for this event. Later this week I will share some lovely images of the hotel with you but I couldn't resist to share the news with you. The last week we had many questions regarding the sign up for the event. Please RSVP on Facebook (see link on the right) and leave your blogname if that is not your facebook name. Early april we will publish a list of  all the attendees here. We can host a maximum amount of people so please make sure you register as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Ja, superleuk, heb me meteen opgegeven!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs