15 November 2010

MUST HAVE: DECORATE FROM HOLLY BECKER

My dear friends, how did you kicked off your week? Was it a good start? I just recovered from a back illness but I'm doing fine now. Thanks for all your kind words and e-mails that encouraged me! When I opened my mailbox again today I was exited about the announcement of the new Book of Holly Becker, you know the awesome blogger from Decor8. And guess what she will launch her own book in a few months from now. As a frequent reader of her blog I know she traveled a lot and worked hard to get this new book together. I must admit I can't wait to see the different homes in Europe and the US that she features together with co-author Joanna Copestick. The book will be out in March 2011, you can preorder it here via Amazon: Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas for Every Room in Your Home
and this is the lovely cover of the US version of the book (available in May 2011, so stay tuned:-)

images: Decor8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs