4 November 2010

FRESH INSPIRATION AND ENERGY...(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

Today I'm back with fresh energy and inspiration! Thanks for all your lovely comments and sweet words while I was ill. You made me instantly feel better:-) I had a relaxed evening and good night of sleep so I feel much better. My inspiration for today comes from Poteet Architects who were recently honored with the 2010 San Antonio AIA Design Award. They created these awesome freight container houses. I think this will be a new trend. These affordable living spaces become very affordable and innovative living spaces. It's an eco friendly and a very flexible solution. Imagine to buy a container home and move it from continent to continent. Wouldn't this be a great idea?



Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CONCEPT?


images via Designer Pad

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am SO excited to be a winner of your giveaway!! Thank you so much. You can email me at lwainman321@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Uhm, I´m not sure if I could live like this but it definitely is a cool and enviroment-friendly idea.

Soul Pretty said...

If I had property...I would definitely plant one of these containers on it and use as my studio...just brilliant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs