29 December 2011

HEART HOME MAGAZINE WINTER


I must admit I forgot to share one important thing before X-Mas with you. I know I told you before that I've been busy traveling, working etc. but this is something you still need to know. I'm sure you heard about the lovely Heart Home Magazine and now they've launched their second issue. It's full with winter inspiration and Daniel, one of the editors told me that already 60.000!!! have read the second issue. So maybe this post comes too late for you because you've already seen it and otherwise I would recommend you to start reading soon! This is a great initiative from my dear friends: Carole, Ariane and Daniel in the UK and I foresee a great future for this fabulous online MAG!
Carole, Daniel and Ariana


images: Heart Home Mag

1 comment:

Daniel Nelson said...

Love the post Lise. I still find it strange seeing my face on blog posts, hehe. Thank you for the ongoing support - we really do appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs